Steel structure manufacturing plant
KESZ Construction Holding has its own steel structure manufacturing plant KESZ Ipari Gyarto Kft. The plant is located in KESZ Industrial Park of Kecskemet.
The total area occupied by workshops is 25,000 m2, of which 10,000 m2 is occupied by warehouse blocks. The plant»s annual production capacity exceeds 20,000 t. All of the products manufactured by KESZ Ipari Gyarto Kft are certificated in Russia.
The plant benefits the unique design concept tailor-made specifically for this plant and integrated into the steel structure production process, which, in its turn, ensures that the products manufactured are of the highest level of complexity, accuracy and quality.
The plant»s main activity is manufacture of technological metal structures designated for the energy sector, chemical industry, construction and mining industries. Besides, construction steel structures for buildings of diverse purposes (industrial buildings, warehouses, hangars, sports halls, shopping malls etc.) account for a significant share of general orders.
The manufacturing process at the plant is a fully-fledged technological chain of sequential operations ensuring the manufacture of steel structures, starting with the
The plant pays particular attention to product quality and for this reason has implemented an individual quality management system which is based on the functional inspection of each production stage and which is correlated with the production management system.
The following standards have been implemented and are applied at the enterprise: DIN EN ISO
The successful operation of the plant has been repeatedly acknowledged by national and international professional organizations, as evidenced by the awards received. Today the plant»s products steadily conquer new markets and are widely represented not only in Hungary but in many European countries, among which Ukraine, Germany, Austria, France, Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Serbia and Romania.
- Management and organization of all kinds of project construction works in compliance with the approved project documentation.
- The entire range of works is performed by own efforts and with involvement of contractor companies.
- Drawing up of the construction schedule and its implementation control.
- Development of the project construction financing plan.
- Control and management of the project construction budget.
- Study, analysis and assessment of project options.
- Determining of the project’s technical and economic indices and major equipment layout.
- Development of space planning solutions and the project proposal.
- Drawing up of a preliminary budget of the construction project.
- Preparation works and earthworks. Foundation works.
- Installation of the building frame, roof system and walls.
- Industrial flooring. Filling of openings (windows, doors, gates).
- Engineering networks design. Installation of major equipment.
- Interior finishing works. Landscaping.
MAGNA COSMA INTERNATIONAL
27 000 м2
15 000 м2
13 375 м2